How to work with ScriptX.Services for Windows PC
Developing for printing content using ScriptX.Services for Windows PC is no different to developing for any other member of the ScriptX.Services family; each member of the family exposes the same rich Web API for achieving consistent printing. The main difference between each system is the print devices that the Service provides access to.
- Cloud provides print to PDF / XPS format devices that deliver the output as a download.
- On-Premise provides print to any print device available to the server.
- For Windows PC provides print to any print device available to the PC.
For background on how ScriptX.Add-on has evolved to ScriptX.Services then read here.
In this section, we describe how to work with ScriptX.Services for Windows PC:
- How to write code to print from any browser to printers available to your PC.
- How to install and configure ScriptX.Services for Windows PC.
- How to use our samples with ScriptX.Services for Windows PC.